Thursday, January 10, 2008

Think #17

I really like the SOHO Writer idea. It seems like a mini-wiki that gets right to the meat of a project without all the bells and whistles. In my previous posts, I found ways the middle school librarians could collaborate on collection development lists. Now, I think this would be one of the fastest. I tried working at school and had problems, though, because a server error came up each time I moved from one cell to another. I wasn't sure if it was our district server having "after hours" issues or what!? I came home and tried it again and had no problems with the spreadsheet at all. I tried to link it to my blog, however, and it wouldn't work.

I tried the next day at school, and got the notice that I still needed to complete my email verification. I never received it. When I went back into SOHO, my list was gone! I'll have to start over to make it actually a useful tool. I think I'll also use a different email address. I wonder if anyone else had this problem.

No comments: